Health 2006

Monday, June 05, 2006

20 Things about me...









Call me!


1. I am a Hunter Student
2. I am DOHMH employee
3. I was born in Vilnius, Lithuania
4. My favorite color is green
5. I have a cousin
6. I like jogging and swimming
7. Dancing is my passion!!!
8. I am friendly
9. I live in Brooklyn
10. I have lots of plants in my apartment
11. I plan to go on vacation this summer
12. But do not know where, yet...
13. I like reading
14. I wear glasses
15. I am a language club volunteer
16. I speak 3 languages:
17. Russian, Lithuanian, Polish
18. I lived in Sweden for 6 month
19. I want to have a dog...
20. ... sometimes in the future...

5 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Tara Michele said…

    Green is my favorite too! I can't believe you speak 3 languages - that's amazing

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Jessie Daniels said…

    What part of DOHMH do you work in? Amazing ability with languages!

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Liudmila said…

    I work at the Bureau of Emergency Management; Division of Disease Control.

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Tucopup said…

    Love the underwater pic.

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger hetera (UK) said…

    Lovely!My favourite is green too:)And I also like reading:)Anf wear glases!Amazing:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home