Health 2006

Saturday, June 10, 2006

An Inconvenient Truth

This Documentary, directed by Davis Guggenheim, touched every organ and system in my body. It made me think about what might or will happen, to your children and grandchildren if none action is taken. After this movie, it appeard to me that media do not give an appropriate attention to what happening in the world due to global warming. For example, I did not see on the news that lake Chad is almost gone and polar bears are drowning because ice is too thin and can not provide them with a place for rest. Or, maybe, it is just me?
Al Gore is the main charachter in this story, who has spent a lot of hours thinking and fighting against global warming. He appeard to me as a very good speaker, well educated and commited to his goal. I learned a lot of new things during that 1 hour and 40 minutes. Also, I liked his way of presenting material to the public, his jokes, and 'fancy' power point model. I hope we will learn some tricks about powerpoint during this class. For more information about global warming visit http://www.climatecrisis.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home